- Establish policies for the following categories: supervisory personnel, military discipline, graft and bribery handling, graft and bribery prevention, case investigation, supervision on investigation, and property declaration.
- Interpret military discipline and ethics questions and revise relevant regulations.
- Responsible for assigning O-6 and above, MND joint staff, subordinate units, and ethics officers to positions.
- Plan and supervise military discipline education.
- Compile discipline cases, analyze morale of the troops, and publish discipline standards and orders from above.
- Evaluate all units on discipline and performance.
- Investigate major discipline cases and appeals; handle complaints and cases from the public.
- Analyze and compile reports for general or discipline inquiries from civil representatives and Control Yuan members.
- Audit, coordinate, and supervise projects of major procurement, research and development, production, and military investment.
- Interpret the regulations and procedures on Armed Forces property declaration.
- Also responsible for other military discipline tasks.
Last Updated: 2018/3/22 PageView: 1316