jump to content

Welfare Service

Welfare Service

-WebMasterPostDate: 2012/05/03

How do we apply for child care service for children of military?

Answer: Every military officer, solider, educational personnel and contract employee who works at a subordinate unit, organization, school, and related military unit of The Ministry of National Defense may send his/her children to the child care institution which cooperates with The Ministry of National Defense, and enjoys various incentive measures.

How can we report complaints about the unsatisfied service expectations of the General Welfare Service Ministry, Hero House, and child care service providers?

Answer: Please visit the website of child care service information of General Welfare Service Ministry for the information on children’s home, kindergarten and after-school class.


Last Updated: 2014/1/24  PageView: 3696
Previous Top Print
© Political Warfare Bureau,M.N.D /Privacy Policy / Security Policy /Open Government Declaration
Office Address: No. 409. Bei'an Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10462, Taiwan (R.O.C)  Map
Phone: 886-2-2311-6117 EXT:636650  Monday to Friday 08:00~17:00
Best viewed with 1024 * 768 resolution
Copyright © 2016 Political Warfare Bureau,M.N.D All rights reserved.