Political Warfare Bureau,M.N.D.PostDate: 2017/01/20
Thank you for your browsing the Political Warfare Bureau Website, (hereafter referred to as the “Website”). The Political Warfare Bureau of the Ministry of National Defense has formulated this privacy protection statement in order to protect your privacy.
Scope of Application
The following privacy statement applies to the gathering, application and protection of your personal information while you are browsing the Website and using the service the Website provides.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
1. Your personal information will not be collected when you browse and download files from the Website.
2. To use the opinion mailbox, report mailbox, or on-line application service on the Website, you will be required to provide the latest and truthful personal information, including names, ID number, phone number, e-mail, correspondence address, permanent address and so on depending on the cases inquired.
3. To improve the service quality, the Website will collect information about your IP addresses, access time, and web pages browsed on the Website for the aggregate analysis of the website traffic and user behavior. In addition, the analysis is solely conducted on users as a whole rather than on individuals.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Website will absolutely not sell to, lease to, or exchange with other groups, individuals or private businesses your personal information. Exceptions to this rule are only possible under the following circumstances:
1. To cooperate with legal investigations conducted by judicial authorities.
2. To cooperate with the relevant authoritative agencies for necessary investigations or use.
3. To believe in good faith that the law requires it or for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain and improve the Website.
Security of Personal Information
Any of your personal information transmitted on the Website is under the SSL mechanism to prevent any illegal extraction by the third party during the transmitting process.
Consultation about the Privacy Protection Statement
If you have any question or comment about the above statement of the Website, you are welcome to contact us.
Picture_AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-kuo
Last Updated: 2018/3/29 PageView: 787